Friday 29 April 2016

How did you attract/address your audience?

How did you attract/address your audience? 

In order to attract my audience I made sure to take my questionnaire into consideration, for example I made sure to include bright eye-catching colours such as red and white. I also made sure to include a picture of the front cover of my model looking towards the camera this creates a sense of direct address between the model and the reader, this will hopefully draw the reader in more. For my double page spread I made sure to make the interview with the celebrity interesting and fun, I also include a pull quote and this will effectively make the reader want to read more as they will want to find out what else the celebrity had to say. Also on the double page spread I used a range of colours so it was easy to read and understand. Finally on the contents page I made sure to put the top stories in a bolder bigger font to the reader will be attracted to them, I also had to make sure it was easy to understand because this was the main way they were going to be directed through the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment